Monday, April 14, 2008

Make Time To Play

Hi my darling friends,

This is going to be short and sweet, and no photos for today. Tomorrow I'll be back with pretty things to show you. I just need to get caught up with some things that require my time today.
My sweet friend, Sarah has invited me to play the "Six Words Mermoir" game. So here it goes:
  1. Write your own six words Memoir
  2. Post it on your blog
  3. Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
  4. Tag 5 more blogs with links ( Leave a comment on their blog with an invitation to play)

Here's my Memoir: Make Time to Love and Create

Yeap! That sums me up alright!

I wish I could tag more than five people but I'll go by the game rules. I'd like to extend this invitation to:

  1. Fitty: Fitty's Pink Rose Cottage
  2. Jessi: Scrappy Jessi
  3. Jillian: Sweet Moments by Jillian
  4. Sonya: Love of Yellow Roses
  5. Tiffany: Shabby Scraps

Hopefully, these lovely ladies will accept my invite and play along!

I'll be back tomorrow with a picture of the BEAUTIFUL banner I received from Bristol, and other lovelies.

Till then, take good care and be Gardeninghappy!


Huggies,

Rosa


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for tagging me rosa! I'll have to give it a thought and post on my blog!
xo, tiffany

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

thanks for the tag game.. like tiffany, I got to think for the 6 words first!..

huggsss

María Elena said...

Rosa, he quedado maravillada con tus trabajos, me encantó mucho el banner de intercambio. Saludos

love of yellow roses said...

thank for the invite, yes I will play along and post this afternoon!!