Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blogging Goodness


Hello my lovelies,


I'm just a tid bit busy with a few things around the house, and the kids are on Spring break!. I do try and visit your blogs and leave comments, I don't want to be forgotten!!

Hairy


I'm signed up for two lovely swaps. Sonya told me about Karla and Beth's Birds & Bonnets Vintage Workshop Swap:







This is going to be lots of fun. We have to create four panels, and decorate both sides with images provided to us.


The second swap is a Mermaid Swap, this one is hosted by Genevieve. We are to create a mermaid using any media we like. My partner for this swap is Sammy, who by the way creates beautiful dolls, I'm very excited to see what she comes up with!







I contacted Sarah to create a custom bracelet for my husband's goddaughter, who'll be making her First Communion on May 4th. She created a beautiful bracelet, very girly by the way. Thank you Sarah.






She also sent me the prettiest wall hanging surprise, that really touched my heart!





Every time I see it, it brings a smile to my face!


And she also made a beautiful card, and everything was beautifully packaged, I almost didn't want to open them.





This is why I love blogging so much... the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, whom I would have never met, otherwise!

Thank you all so much.

Hugs,

Rosa

6 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

Well Hi there...
I'm signed up for both of these swaps also. You're a lucky girl to get Sammy as your partner. I just received some great gifts from her. I love her dolls. A very talented lady. Now I'm off to look more at your blog! Blessings,
Terisa

Unknown said...

Cute stuff!! The mermaid swap looks fun!
Did you receive my email message? Anyway, your package is on the way. Hope you like your surprises!!
XOXO
Jillian

Unknown said...

Thanks for getting back to me. OK, so my email is giving me problems again!! I didn't receive your message, so I guess I'll have to contact you this way until further notice. I'll let you know as soon as it gets here!
I'm sooo excited!!
XOXO
Jillian

Betty said...

What a treasure that bracelet will be. It is gorgeous! I'm off to check out her shop.cjnrf

Sandy said...

Rosa,
I hope you enjoy your little blessings during spring break. Your swaps sound lovely, I wanted to do Beth & Karla's swap but just have too much going on right now. The bracelet you had made for a gift is just so precious. Have a restful Sunday.

Anonymous said...

hey chick!! I am soo glad you love it all! i forgot i made the cupcake card haha can ya tell i am alot on my mind!!! But I am truely blessed to of meet you you are a awesome person!! hugs

toodles-
Sarah