Thursday, December 26, 2013

DECORATING COOKIES

One of my kids' favorite things to do during the holidays is, decorating cookies. And I must admit some of us, adults, enjoy it too. I kept things simple by buying store bought sugar cookie dough, and gingerbread cookie mix. This sped up the process tremendously, and the cookies were delicious. I also saw a cute idea from this blog for a reindeer food bar. The sign was made from a black canvas I bought at Michael's, it turned out pretty cute. Some of the kids made reindeer crowns, inspired by this wonderful blog. I thought about having a hot chocolate bar, but the unusual warm temperature we had did not warrant drinking hot cocoa, bummer!.
Needless to say we all had a wonderful time!




















And I loved a chalkboard card from Yellow Bicycle, and enlarged it on the chalkboard wall, such a true sentiment!




For another little treat I gave the kids a candy cane reindeer. They loved it!



And now to get ready for New Year's Eve!

Rosa

No comments: