Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy 10th Birthday to Our Baby Boy!

You are 10 today!. Double digits. All in the blink of an eye!.
Happy Birthday to you; we love you immensely!





We are celebrating his birthday in about a week or so, with a handful of his friends. It's going to be a camping theme(indoor) party. I've just finished the invites.






I've been gathering all kinds of ideas from other camping parties on Pinterest, and Google. There are so many, it's hard to choose!. It'll be fun!


Till next time,


Rosa

3 comments:

Drew Watts said...

Yeah, this seems unbelievable when you see your kids growing up in a blink of an eye! I have also been looking for some local event rooms for rent for celebrating my daughter’s 10th birthday. I can’t imagine how these 10 years have flown by!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SNK Social Fame said...

They are really Superb article and valuable information because it’s helpful for me. Thanks for sharing nice information. Buy Indian Facebook Page Likes