Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL CARNIVAL PARTY/ FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

No matter how hard I try, I can't catch up!. When I was in my teens, I came across a quote from Garfield (the cat):"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get". Anyway, even though Summer is but a memory now, and the kids have been back to school for weeks, here are the pictures, enjoy!. I spent many days browsing the internet and Pinterest, gathering ideas for our Back-To-School party. A carnival theme is one of my favorites!














Made this "Fish in the bag" prize with this tutorial































We also had snow cones, the whole party was  a blast!


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PHOTOS

Found these cute first day of school printables here






 Inside, our picture shelf was decorated this way. The banners are from: Tatertots and Jello and Paging Supermom!( need to get the links)




Hope you enjoyed the picture heavy post( whoever reads this blog!).

Rosa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow.. what an awesome party!! I love all of the details!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.