Sunday, January 13, 2013

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY TO OUR JASON!



Happy 8th birthday to a very loving son. I thank God for blessing us with you!







I thought it would be nice to display his birthday pictures, along with some of the invites and items from each party (except the mini gumball machine). Eventually I'll put these in shadowboxes for him.


For his 1st birthday, I took the idea from a Martha Stewart Kids magazine, there was a caterpillar cake that I just adored!





This year's party is a bakery theme, you can see the invitation on the right. The party will be next Saturday. Today we're just celebrating with a few family members.


When I look at these, all the memories come to me. It also makes me realize how fast time flies!

May Jason be blessed with many more happy and healthy birthdays!


Rosa

No comments: