Monday, July 14, 2008

And The Award Goes to... Part One




I feel more than honored to have been nominated for two awards lately. It really touches my heart when someone feels my blog means something to them ,or that what I have to say or show contributes to the blogging community.


Personally, I love blogs that make you feel welcome, their authors make you feel that you are part of their world. They also do their part to "make the world a cuter place".


I was nominated twice for this award by two very lovely and talented bloggers: Fitty and Betty.
My heartfelt gratitude to you both!

And without further ado, I nominate the following ladies to receive this award:

  1. Jerusalem
  2. Jillian
  3. Lisa
  4. Maria Elena
  5. SadieLou
  6. Sandy
  7. Sarah
  8. Shannon

I hope you ladies accept this award and pass it on to those you feel deserve it. And now for the rules:

  1. Put the logo on your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Next time I'll post about the Arte y Pico Award, given to me by Sandy.

Till then, stay happy and healthy.

Hugs,

Rosa

9 comments:

LisaLaughs said...

Thanks, Rosa!! You're such a sweetie!! I will "accept" my award this week! lol :o)
Smiles,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi Rosa!! You are so sweet! Thank you! I feel bad because I never did the survey you awarded me with last time. I have some catching up to do!!!! Maybe I can post it all at once.
XOXO
Jillian

Sadie Lou said...

Thank you so much! How sweet of you!
I wonder if I will be able to nominate anyone that hasn't been chosen?
Hahah!
~Sadie Lou

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Thank you for coming to my page and also keeping my mom in your prayers.. so thoughtful of you.. have a super day! take care!..

Huggiesss
Fitty..

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks!! so sweet of you! I will get right on adding it to my sidebar! I feel honored! hugs

toodles-
Sarah

María Elena said...

Rosa, muchas gracias por el premio, lo publicaré lo antes posible. Me gustaron tus palabras sobre los blogs y sus autores, creo que esa es la razón por lo que uno vuelve a ellos. Abrazos.

Sandy said...

Rosa,
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I accept and will pass it on!

Blessings,
Miss Sandy

Anonymous said...

oh where oh where can rosa be oh where oh where can she be? haha hope to talk to you soon! hugs

toodles-
sarah

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Congrats on your awards. Hope everything is fine with you.

Irma :)