Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bloom Where You're Planted

Hello everyone ,

I've been busy with stuff around the house, the kids, finishing up the items for Shannon's Parasol and Paper Swap. I can't show you what I created yet, because I want my partner in the swap to see the items first. All I can say is, these are the prettiest things I've created!, at least I think so. Soon you'll be able to see the pictures, so stay tuned!!

I have been trying to organize my craftroom, this is taking me an eternity, but when I finish, it'll look so pretty... my crafty haven. We had a leak in one of the corners, so I had to repaint that area of the ceiling:



I had painted the faux sky about 8 years ago, this area had the leak, so my hubby patched it up.

Now I'm repainting the sky and the clouds, I will show you the final result when I'm done. This painted sky, will make me feel like I'm creating outdoors.







I love watching real clouds, so this is my indoor version of them.

*****************************

A couple of weeks ago, I received some awesome gifts from my friend, Fitty. These are the lovely items:



She had purchased the same one for herself a while back, and I commented that it's like my living room made into a clock, so being the sweet person that she is, she sent me my own!. Thank you so much Fitty!!. She also sent me a beautiful handmade card, and a felt dress ornament, and a cute notecard:









Thank you again for your generosity Fitty!


*****************************

My favorite flowers are in full bloom, so I'm enjoying these gifts from Mother Nature. I just wish they would last the whole Summer...





Pink roses, my favorite color.




Lupines





The foxgloves


I love tall, spiky flowers. Hollyhocks top my list, but I didn't plant any. I love the double ones especially, I'll try to plant some for next year.


In a couple of weeks, the kids will begin their Summer vacation. I love the warm, long and lazy Summer days !. Let's see what adventures this time of year will bring!

That's all for now. Take care and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,

Rosa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your ms busy bee!! I love what ya did with the ceiling! I cant wait to see it all! your flowers are so pretty! hugs

toodles-
Sarah

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Rosa! Thanks for stopping by my porch party.

Love the painted sky in your craft room, can't wait to see the finished sky.

Love your flowers, I wish I had planted some, maybe its not too late. Hope you have a great week.

Irma :)