I hope all the mothers had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday. My family (in-laws) and I celebrate the day before just to avoid the long wait at most restaurants. So Saturday, we went to Charlie Brown's ( a steakhouse) and we had a wonderful time together. On Sunday, I decided to go to the mall, and do a little shopping. I also treated myself to a nice meal at The Cheesecake Factory. My husband and the kids wanted to go to the park since it was a nice day. I had a very nice and quiet time, and got my shopping done!
A few weeks ago, I was tagged by Irma to list six quirks, habits etc. about me, so here are mine:
- I only eat the bottom part of Thomas' English muffins, I find the tops not to be as tasty!
- I love eating McDonald's french fries with ketchup, and apple pie at the same time, I like how sweet and salty things taste together.
- During the Winter, I need to wear socks, in order to fall asleep
- I love the smell of gasoline
- I can never have too many pens and pencils
- I love to eat, but I hate to cook
Here are the rules of the Tag:
- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share 6 weird things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag six others and let them know they've been tagged
So, I'm tagging six friends whom I think may not have been tagged before!
Ladies get ready and post your six things so we can get to know you better!
Have a beautiful day!