Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Activity: Decorating The Nest



Skercrowie welcomes  visitors into our house. He's such a friendly fellow!

Once inside you're greeted by these...


I'm actually quite afraid of mice, but these (the big ones) from The Dollar Tree, (the small ones) from Party City, are very cute. I love how they look!.




The bats are made from black felt. I had these on the outside of the house last year. They kept falling off the siding, so this year they've migrated indoors.



The banner is made with photos of the kids in previous years costumes

The masked girls prints are from The Black Apple





                                                                   
I made this banner about 3 years ago










There you have it, I hope you like it!

Happy Fall!

Rosa

No comments: