Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Lucky Birthday Girl






Yesterday was my birthday. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. The day started by opening birthday cards from my hubby and kids. They gave me gift cards to Barnes and Noble, Panera Bread (Yum!), and Bath & Body Works.
My husband took me out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory...speaking of which, I always order the same things:
the Avocado Rolls (appetizer), Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane with mashed potatoes ( so good!!). By the time I'm done eating, I don't have room for their delicious cheesecakes.
Afterwards, we went to Barnes and Noble ( I left the gift card at home), however, I did buy three magazines. Then we proceeded to Target (love that place!).
Vince had secretly called a few of my closest friends and relatives to come over later in the evening for cake and coffee. I had a wonderful time with all of them.



In my Birthday Finest






The Birthday Cake
                                  
 

My sister and her boyfriend

Having Fun














Nice Tatoos



My beautiful Family












It was overall, a very happy day!

Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, and have a wonderful day, wherever you may be!

Hugs,


Rosa

2 comments:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Happy Birthday Rosa! Love all of your birthday pics. LOOOOVE THE TATS. Did it hurt.I have always wanted to get one but I don't like pain, soooo, I think I'll stick to the press on ones like you. LOL. Your cake looks so yummy!
Happy Birthday Blessings!

Irma :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.